1 Slice of Heidelberg French Peasant Bread
Sliced Portabella Mushrooms
Sweet Cherry Tomatoes
Shredded Vegan Cheese
Salt & Pepper
- Spread a little vegan margarine on the bread, sprinkle with garlic powder, and lightly toast in the oven.
- In a small pan, sauté sliced portabella mushrooms with garlic oil.
- Remove the bread from the oven, spread organic guacamole on it, and carefully layer the mushrooms on top.
- Chop a few kalamata olives and a few sweet cherry tomatoes then place on top of the bread.
- Sprinkle a good quality shredded vegan cheese, and place in the oven just long enough to melt the cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!